Fwd: 126,000 women in NJ need you.

Michael McCabe

Jun 15, 2010, 10:53:09 AM6/15/10
to takebacktren...@googlegroups.com, wpu...@googlegroups.com, wpu-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anna Blumenthal <ablu...@drew.edu>
Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:02 AM
Subject: Fwd: 126,000 women in NJ need you.
To: michael.pat...@gmail.com

Dear anna,

Lobby Day for Women's Health
Monday, June 21st, 12:00-3:00pm
Trenton, NJ
RSVP to
info....@ppfa.org

Since Governor Christie proposed the complete elimination of state funding for family planning services, thousands of you have taken action. Thank you. Your voices have been critical in the fight to save family planning in New Jersey.

With just a few short weeks left of budget negotiations, we need your help now more than ever.

Please join us in Trenton on Monday, June 21, from noon - 3:00pm to meet with legislators face to face. Everything you need to be an effective advocate for family planning will be provided to you that day--but we can't do it without you!

Please RSVP to info....@ppfa.org and you will receive more information about lobby day. I hope to see you in Trenton on June 21st as we stand up and say "Women's Health Matters! Restore Family Planning Funding!"

Michele Jaker
Executive Director
Planned Parenthood Affiliates of New Jersey

P.S. If you can't make it in person, please consider taking action online and calling on your state lawmakers to save family planning funding!

Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this.
 Tell-a-friend!

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Planned Parenthood of New Jersey Action Network.

To update your account settings, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from the Planned Parenthood of New Jersey Action Network click here.