MAY 22nd PROTEST IN TRENTON!!!

Michael McCabe

May 19, 2010, 9:01:25 AM5/19/10
to takebacktren...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone! I want to remind you all that this Saturday is the when workers, students, and community members from across the state will be converging on Trenton for what may be the largest NJ protest in history! The Take Back Trenton Coalition is an endorser of this event and has been working towards ensuring its success. Below is specific information including a link to the facebook event - those of you who have a facebook event, please invite your friends! Also, there is busing be organized across the state. If you would like to get on a bus, please send me your name, number and location and I will do my best to get you on one but please, ASAP!

More info on protest including bus pick-up locations here: http://www.njcitizenaction.org/

In solidarity,

Mike