Reminder: Next TBTC meeting Friday 3/25

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

gpa...@sp-usa.org

未读,
2011年3月23日 01:05:542011/3/23
收件人 takebacktren...@googlegroups.com
Folks a reminder that the next TBTC meeting will be on Friday and Andrea and my apartment: 126 Chestnut St. (3rd Floor) Montclair, NJ

drop me a note for directions and PLEASE RSVP so I'm sure to have enough chairs.

Greg

gpa...@sp-usa.org

未读,
2011年3月23日 09:06:112011/3/23
收件人 takebacktren...@googlegroups.com
FYI- the meeting starts at 7 pm (126 Chestnut St. 3rd floor Montclair).
my cell # in case you have questions/ need directions: 201-803-7574

For those of you who didn't get the minutes from the last meeting, I've
attached them below:

Take Back Trenton
Organizing Meeting
William Paterson University, Wayne
March 8, 2011

Attending: Alan S (YDS), Greg P., (SPNJ), Mike M. (YDS), Madelyn H
(Peace Action), Mauro C (CWA Local 1037), Julian N. (YDS), Sharrie V
(YDS), Tom O (PDA)

Intros

Madelyn (Peace Action) gave a report on an upcoming conference on
military spending. The conference will be on June 4th and there are
planning meetings on the 1st Monday of the month at the Dover
Presbyterian Church.

Madelyn left and Tim O. (PDA) arrived.

Mauro C. (CWA) reported that NJ unions will be organizing actions on
the anniversary of MLK Jr’s assassination (during a labor campaign
“I Am a Man”).

Daniela (YDS/NJUS) reminded folks that NJ United Students have a
walk-out planned on April 13th.

Teach-ins
The group discussed planning the upcoming teach-ins.

Tim O (PDA) reported on the south Jersey teach-in. It will probably be
in the late spring and invitees include John Nichols, Ed Dobbson,
Sheila Oliver and others.

The groups discussed possible dates for the North Jersey conference and
agreed on April 10th & 11th with the 10th (Sunday) from 11 am to 6 pm
in Paterson and Monday (4- 8 pm) at William Paterson University. Mike
(YDS), Greg (SPNJ) and Daniela (YDS/NJUS) and other folks will do some
research on Paterson locations, including the Paterson Museum. The
teach-inis tentatively titled “ Take Back New Jersey: Solutions to
the Social and Economic Crisis”.

Next Meetings:
Tuesday March 15th- phone conference (7 pm)
Friday March 25th – in person meeting at Greg P.’s home 126
Chestnut (3rd Fl) Montclair. 7 pm.

Greg

Michael McCabe

未读,
2011年3月23日 12:41:552011/3/23
收件人 takebacktren...@googlegroups.com
cool. thanks greg.

Just a heads up that I may be a little later depending on when my meeting in the city is over...
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子