Take Back the Land in VQR Magazine

Take Back the Land

Oct 19, 2009, 11:21:26 AM10/19/09
to take-back...@googlegroups.com
Greetings All:

After an appearance in the new Michael Moore movie, Capitalism: A Love Story, where we liberated the Trody home from foreclosure, Take Back the Land is featured in the latest issue of the Virginia Quarterly Review in a lengthy piece by Paul Reyes.

Check out the VQR piece at www.vqronline.org/articles/2009/fall/reyes-opportunity-knocks/

We are back at work which means you will be hearing alot more about us in the very near future and in many other cities other than Miami. Stay tuned for announcements very, very soon.

In the mean time, please support the work of Take Back the Land by visiting our site and donating generously to our cause at www.takebacktheland.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=62

If you are not already on our listserv, but want to receive updates regarding our work, please sign up at groups.google.com/group/take-back-the-land

forward,

Max Rameau

--