İlt: AIS Staff Licensing

Orhan KURT

Jan 16, 2017, 6:16:03 AM1/16/17
to Orhan KURT' via TAIMA YONETIM

14 Ocak 2017 11:39 Cumartesi tarihinde Barbara Froehlich <Barbara....@sloveniacontrol.si> şöyle yazdı:

Dear Orhan,
There is no regulation related explicitly to AIS staff. At the moment our licence is called ATCO ASSISTANT LICENCE.
The regulation which is valid for us is talking about "Other professional staff"
And our medical certificate is issued for Class 2.

Best regards,
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jan 2017, at 8:51 AM, IFAIMA ExecSecretary <jorge...@ifaima.org> wrote:

Dear Orhan,
I do not understand either.
Maybe Barbara or Igor on CC can clarify.
Regards

---
Jorge Manuel Duarte Dias
Executive Secretary - IFAIMA

This message may contain confidential information. You should not copy or address this message to anyone. If you are not the appropriate addressee, we ask you to kindly delete the message and notify the sender. The contents of this message and attachments are the responsibility of the individual sender and under no circumstances can IFAIMA be liable for any resulting consequences.

On 12 January 2017 at 09:15, Orhan KURT <orhan...@yahoo.com.tr> wrote:
Dear Jorge
Thank you for your helping about AIS Staff licensing in Slovenia. Is this regulation related to AIS/AIM Staff Licensing, or not? I don't understand.

Best regards
Orhan KURT