İlt: Fwd: IFAIMA Executive Board Elections 2017

Orhan KURT

Mar 17, 2017, 6:22:02 AM3/17/17
to taimay...@googlegroups.com
24 Mayıs 2017 tarihinde Kampala'da IFAIMA Genel Kurulunda yapılacak olan "IFAIMA Başkanı ve Mali İşler Sorumlusu " seçimlerinden yer alacak adayların listesine ait e-mail.

16 Mart 2017 15:06 Perşembe tarihinde IFAIMA ExecSecretary <ifai...@gmail.com> şöyle yazdı:

Dear IFAIMA members,

IFAIMA is by this message, closing the process of candidatures for the Executive Board President and Treasurer offices which will be elected next 24th May 2017 in the General Assembly of Kampala.
Do not send more candidatures.
The processes of candidatures have been reviewed and below are the Approved Candidates names:

Candidates to President Office

Andrejs Dudarevs - Latvia
Fernando Lopes - Portugal

Candidates to Treasurer Office

Andrejs Dudarevs - Latvia
João Mendonça - Portugal

Candidates are invited, to volontarily send to the Executive Secretary jorge...@ifaima.org, your propaganda items (projects, ideas, proposals, etc.) to make yourselves known throughout the IFAIMA community before ballot.
These items, in case received, will be sent to the IFAIMA members.

For Associations (voters), we remind you that you must send your Credential to jorge...@ifaima.org and that in case you can't participate on the Assembly, you may delegate your vote in another Association participating.

Best regards
---
Jorge Manuel Duarte Dias
Executive Secretary - IFAIMA

This message may contain confidential information. You should not copy or address this message to anyone. If you are not the appropriate addressee, we ask you to kindly delete the message and notify the sender. The contents of this message and attachments are the responsibility of the individual sender and under no circumstances can IFAIMA be liable for any resulting consequences.