Taiga 6 docker - how to change settings after installation

Lorraine Arrow

May 6, 2022, 3:45:22 AM5/6/22
to taigaio
Hi there

thank you for your answers (and questions)

We managed to install taiga 6 with docker and we have some questions. To sum-up we need to change settings post-installation (smtp and https certificates).

In the installation process you have to change values in the file named "docker-compose.yml"

It appears that some of these settings were wrong and we want to set them again.

1) first approach, RTFM

I 'm new to docker and i'm looking for documentation that explain the relationship between "docker-compose.yml" and the actual settings in the conatiners.

Is it possible to change the yaml file and "reload" the container with new settings ?

Do i need to modify things into the containers ? which container ? where are the settings ?

2) second approach, ask a brother or sister !

The precise settings i have to change are
- "Email settings" : DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL, EMAIL_USE_TLS .. EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD etc.
- HTTPS settings : where can i uploaf certificates and keys

Can someone explain me how to change these settings post-installation.

Even if you can't, thank you for reading this email and give us encouragement and support.

Best regards

Lorraine

-