Looking for a developer to fully integrate Taiga and our in-house management tool

Nico

May 12, 2021, 12:33:18 PMMay 12
to taigaio
Hi everyone,

I've been looking at different task management software for my startup and Taiga looks great. I'm looking for a developer to fully integrate Taiga with our in-house web based management tool.

Our management tool is a web based application with Linux, apache, MySQL, core PHP, ajax, javascript.

The idea would be to use the same login as our current system, and be able to access taiga on our system, and ideally be able to interact with Taiga on the pages of our own system, even if that part is very limited.

Do you think that's possible? If you are interested let me know we can talk about the details,...

Thanks