Disable markdown autoformat in HTML editor

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jeff Taylor

未讀,
2021年7月6日 上午11:18:372021/7/6
收件者:tai...@googlegroups.com
Hello, is there any way to disable markdown autoformat when using the HTML editor? Or is it possible to disable markdown globally? I am using Taiga version 6.0.3 running direct.

Typing in a file name with underscores triggers italics in the editor and it seems you cannot escape it like in markdown mode. Would prefer not to use code blocks but we can if we have to.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Taylor

未讀,
2021年7月6日 下午5:03:062021/7/6
收件者:taigaio
I updated to the latest stable build (6.2.1) and it seems to be much better, if anyone else is having a similar issue.

Jeff

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄