Disable markdown autoformat in HTML editor

Jeff Taylor

Jul 6, 2021, 11:18:37 AMJul 6
to tai...@googlegroups.com
Hello, is there any way to disable markdown autoformat when using the HTML editor? Or is it possible to disable markdown globally? I am using Taiga version 6.0.3 running direct.

Typing in a file name with underscores triggers italics in the editor and it seems you cannot escape it like in markdown mode. Would prefer not to use code blocks but we can if we have to.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Taylor

Jul 6, 2021, 5:03:06 PMJul 6
to taigaio
I updated to the latest stable build (6.2.1) and it seems to be much better, if anyone else is having a similar issue.

Jeff