Upgraded and now everything is gone

Bevan Agard

Aug 4, 2021, 8:28:31 PM8/4/21
to taigaio
Hello everyone

I am seeking some help here.  I was running Taiga-docker 6.0.2 and all was working fine.  Have numerous projects being managed in it.  Then I decided to upgrade to 6.2.1.  I have them in separate directories and stopped the older version.  Then started the new version.  Since then I can't get back in.  I have a feeling that the database has been whipped. I would hate to think so.  There was a great deal of work in it.  How can I verify that the info is still there and how do I recover it if it is.  Additionally what is the right way to upgrade the docker image if it is that I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Bevan

Trust that all things would work out for the good.
Keep standing. Keep believing. Keep hoping. Keep moving forward.

Ken West

Aug 22, 2021, 9:55:05 PM8/22/21
to taigaio