Feature idea: checklists on issues

Jens Bahr

Apr 7, 2021, 11:55:28 AM (4 days ago) Apr 7
to taigaio
Hi there!

We are just starting to use taiga, so maybe there already is a function like this and we just don't know about it.
It would be great to be able to add check lists to issues, user stories and the like. An issue might have partial tasks, and by adding a check list where we can check off indicidual items that have been completed we could make sure that we don't miss any of the partial steps! What do you all think? :-)

Cheers!
Jens

Miryam González Duque

Apr 8, 2021, 8:53:27 AM (3 days ago) Apr 8
to taigaio
Hi!

No, there is no such functionality in Taiga. Especially in issues, it could be useful (user stories already have their own division, into tasks).
If you want, you can create a feature request in our project (https://tree.taiga.io/project/taiga/issues) so that we can properly evaluate it and you can follow its progress.

Best,
Miryam