Trello importers isn't shown in the front

Jimmy BERTRAND

Jan 23, 2018, 8:59:34 AM1/23/18
to taigaio
Hello,

I have a new taiga installtion up and running, i currently try to add the possibility to import data from trello using this tutorial: https://taigaio.github.io/taiga-doc/dist/setup-faqs.html#_how_can_i_configure_trello_importers_in_my_own_instance

After adding theses info including my trello information i restarted the instance using circusctl restart but the front don't show the trello importers.

Anything else to do so it can work? (i even restarted the whole VPS)

Sincerely,
Jimmy

Alejandro Alonso

Jan 23, 2018, 9:02:28 AM1/23/18
to Jimmy BERTRAND, taigaio
Could you please show us your dist/conf.json  file?

--
Please help us keep the Taiga.io Community open and inclusive, follow our Code of Conduct:
https://github.com/taigaio/code-of-conduct/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

Alejandro Alonso Fernández
CIO & Co-founder
www.kaleidos.net/FC8EAC/

Jimmy BERTRAND

Jan 23, 2018, 9:07:41 AM1/23/18
to taigaio
Here you go

{
    "api": "https://xxx.xxx.fr/api/v1/",
    "eventsUrl": "wss://xxx.xxx.fr/events",
    "eventsMaxMissedHeartbeats": 5,
    "eventsHeartbeatIntervalTime": 60000,
    "eventsReconnectTryInterval": 10000,
    "debug": true,
    "debugInfo": false,
    "defaultLanguage": "fr",
    "themes": ["taiga"],
    "defaultTheme": "taiga",
    "publicRegisterEnabled": true,
    "feedbackEnabled": false,
    "privacyPolicyUrl": null,
    "termsOfServiceUrl": null,
    "maxUploadFileSize": null,
    "contribPlugins": [],
    "tribeHost": null,
    "importers": ["trello"],
    "gravatar": true
}

David Barragán

Jan 23, 2018, 9:38:54 AM1/23/18
to Jimmy BERTRAND, taigaio
It could be a problem with the cache of your browser. Try it in incognito mode or refresh the cache

Regards

--
Please help us keep the Taiga.io Community open and inclusive, follow our Code of Conduct:
https://github.com/taigaio/code-of-conduct/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
---

David Barragán Merino
Engineer

www.kaleidos.net/FFF8E7

Jimmy BERTRAND

Jan 23, 2018, 10:23:14 AM1/23/18
to David Barragán, taigaio
Shame ... It's working, thanks.

Jimmy BERTRAND

Jan 23, 2018, 10:40:58 AM1/23/18
to taigaio
Hello again,

I have some trouble importing a big trello project because the request juste time out before taiga can import everything. Can you guys tell me where to set up the time out ?

Thanks.

David Barragán

Jan 23, 2018, 10:51:09 AM1/23/18
to Jimmy BERTRAND, taigaio
It depends on the type of error you received but it's probably that the web server (nginx) is cutting off the connection.

--
Please help us keep the Taiga.io Community open and inclusive, follow our Code of Conduct:
https://github.com/taigaio/code-of-conduct/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
---

Jimmy BERTRAND

Jan 24, 2018, 4:20:29 AM1/24/18
to David Barragán, taigaio
Ok it was both nginx and gunicorn timeout running smoothly now. Thanks again.

David Barragán

Jan 24, 2018, 10:06:36 AM1/24/18
to Jimmy BERTRAND, taigaio
You are welcome :-)