Suggestions about the Wiki module

Pierre B

Mar 11, 2022, 9:21:59 AM3/11/22
to taigaio
Hi Team !

I have two suggestions about the Wiki module.

1) Have an edit button, because when we want to copy a content (like code), the Wiki goes into edit mode. It's very annoying...

2) Maybe change the background color of the edit mode to distinguish it from the rest of the web page.

Regards,
Pierre.

Wasabi Peas

Jul 1, 2022, 6:50:57 AM7/1/22
to taigaio
Hi folks,

I came here to ask exactly the same thing. I'm in love with Taiga but while the "click-to-edit" behaviour is a nice perk in other contexts (like stories, tasks, etc), it's definitely annoying and counterintuitive in the wiki module.

An edit button would be great!

Thanks