Unresponsive UI when creating items (Stories, Sprints, Epics ...)

David Harty

Jan 25, 2022, 10:47:26 PM1/25/22
to taigaio
I'm having a number of problems with a new source code install I'm using to evaluate Taiga.

First, when working in a project, if I attempt to create something new, eg sprint, user story, epic, I fill out the required information, and then hit save, nothing happens.

For example, If I go to the Project Backlog section and create a new sprint, I can enter the information, and hit save, but nothing happens. If I close the new sprint widget, I see the backlog as it was (no new sprint).

Which brings me to a second problem. If I hit refresh on the browser, the url is the same, eg
https://taiga.<mycompany>.com/project/taiga-test/backlog, but I get a 404 error.

I have to go back to the home page and navigate back to my project backlog again.

At that point, I can see that the new item tried to create is actually created, in this case a new sprint.