First-time login issue

Timothy Garcia

Jul 7, 2021, 11:02:28 AMJul 7
to taigaio
First time user of Taiga, trying it out, and I'm a very LIGHT user of Docker so I may be doing or not doing something silly.

Repo steps:

Installing using Docker on Windows 10. I installed using the steps listed here (https://resources.taiga.io/30min-setup/), Docker is at v20.10.6, 1.29.1. I used launch-all.sh and taiga-manage.sh createsuperuser. All Taiga docker containers are running. I navigate to (http://localhost:9000/discover), click on Login, and attempt to login using (admin/123123). I then get the error "Oops, something went wrong... According to the Taiga, your username/email or password are incorrect."

What am I missing here?