Customize template using directive override plugin

Gyorgy Marton

Dec 7, 2020, 1:15:46 PM12/7/20
to taigaio
Hi,
I would like to add due dates on the on the "working on" list without editing source code.

Worked great when adding css and when overriding the tgWorkingOnDirective directive with the index.html provided in example.

I would like to keep the existing functionality (assigned and watched User story/task lists) so I try to add template from tmp/modules/home/working-on/working-on.html but I must be missing a call error shown in screen capture.

Is it possible to use existing templates for the override and just edit the overridden version of template instead of original source code?
Thanks!
2020-12-07_13-11.png