Tag information in epic view

Augustin Leurent

Jun 28, 2021, 8:28:52 AM6/28/21
to taigaio
Hello,

In Taiga, when we create epics, it is possible to specify tags.
Unfortunately, these tags are not visible in epics view and it is not possible to add a filter using tags.
Moreover in the epic view, it would be interesting to have the same filters as in the backlog or scrum view.

Is there such development planified?

Regards,
Augustin

Miryam González Duque

Jun 30, 2021, 9:27:01 AM6/30/21
to taigaio
Hi, Agustin!

Yes. We are looking at how to take epics to the next level because we think there is so much potential there. We have already created a FR to take care of this problem. You can follow the progress here or add some comments if you want: https://tree.taiga.io/project/taiga/issue/4557

Best regards,
Miryam