Bitbucket integration does not work

Dmitriy Vinokurov

Jun 5, 2019, 2:00:06 AM6/5/19
to taigaio
Hi!

A week ago I've posted issue "Bitbucket integration does not work" to taiga-back GitHub repo https://github.com/taigaio/taiga-back/issues/1311 and still no comments. It is really important for me. Maybe here somebody could help?

Thanks in advance.

Alex Hermida

Jun 5, 2019, 3:11:00 AM6/5/19
to Dmitriy Vinokurov, taigaio
Hello Dimitriy!

Sorry for the late reply, integrations with external services need a deeper review. Could you add to the Github issue the request payload? Bitbucket should return a request details with the 400 error.

Thank you!

--
Please help us keep the Taiga.io Community open and inclusive, follow our Code of Conduct:
https://github.com/taigaio/code-of-conduct/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

Dmitry Vinokurov

Jun 5, 2019, 5:00:12 AM6/5/19
to Alex Hermida, taigaio
Hello Alex,

Thanks for reply. Unfortunately seems that I can't do it, at least for now. Looks like Bitbucket has some bugs - when I click on "View details" for "repo:push" event with status 400 on page "Webhooks" in Bitbucket repo settings, I get empty page though should see request payload and other info according to https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/troubleshoot-webhooks-757727842.html.

ср, 5 июн. 2019 г. в 12:10, Alex Hermida <alexh...@gmail.com>:

--
С уважением,
Дмитрий Винокуров

Dmitry Vinokurov

Jun 10, 2019, 7:33:28 AM6/10/19
to Alex Hermida, taigaio
Posted an issue to Bitbucket Service Desk about bug with empty request details. Will wait and write here when there will be news.

Dmitry Vinokurov

Jun 14, 2019, 5:38:01 AM6/14/19
to Alex Hermida, taigaio
Alex, finally Bitbucket request details page started to work and I could attach request payload and response examples to GitHub issue, see https://github.com/taigaio/taiga-back/issues/1311#issuecomment-502042234

Dmitry Vinokurov

Jul 9, 2019, 1:38:01 AM7/9/19
to Alex Hermida, taigaio
Any news?

Alex Hermida

Jul 11, 2019, 11:13:55 AM7/11/19
to Dmitry Vinokurov, taigaio
Hello Dmitry,

We are reviewing it now since we've been working in a new release past days. It seems like an issue with the network masks in the valid IP's list because it works with the specific IP. We'll fix it and upload it as soon as possible.

Best.

German Porta

Nov 2, 2021, 10:04:45 AM11/2/21
to taigaio