News about Tagzania

Mikel Lizarralde

Nov 14, 2008, 12:07:39 PM11/14/08
to tagz...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

My name is Mikel and I'm part of the Tagzania team. It's a long time since we don't say anything here, so I'd like to apologize myself and Tagzania.

I hope it's not too late to keep the conversation.

There are a few news about us that you might have heard.

First of all, we've been rewriting Tagzania in Django. We'd like to launch it next week (more: http://www.tagzania-blog.com/en/2008/11/14/news-about-tagzania/ )

Second: Tagzania has received some VC investment (more: http://www.tagzania-services.com/en/2008/10/28/venture-capital-investment-in-tagzania-services/ ).

All the best,

Mikel

Webmaster Itxaspe

Nov 16, 2008, 5:50:19 PM11/16/08
to tagz...@googlegroups.com
Kaixo Mikel. Koro naiz, IMHtik eta www.itxaspe.com-etik
Eskerrik asko denagatik , eta zorionak!

2008/11/14 Mikel Lizarralde <mliza...@tagzania.com>

--
Te invito a Suscribirte al boletín de itxaspe, estar informado y conseguir premios: http://www.itxaspe.com/Suscribete

PD: Rogaría acuse de recibo del mensaje.
http://www.itxaspe.com

Si no recibis contestación en un par de días, volver a intentarlo (parece que gmail de vez en cuando falla)

makeijan

Nov 17, 2008, 11:02:03 AM11/17/08
to Tagzania
I think you need some upgrading or you're going to loose some users.
I'd love to get different icons to mark points, for instance.

On Nov 14, 6:07 pm, "Mikel Lizarralde" <mlizarra...@tagzania.com>
wrote:
> Second: Tagzania has received some VC investment (more:http://www.tagzania-services.com/en/2008/10/28/venture-capital-invest...).
>
> All the best,
>
> Mikel

Mikel Lizarralde

Nov 17, 2008, 11:15:53 AM11/17/08
to tagz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Makeijan,

2008/11/17 makeijan <make...@gmail.com>

I think you need some upgrading or you're going to loose some users.

You're right. As we said last week, we're preparing a new version. You'll see it soon.

I'd love to get different icons to mark points, for instance.

Well, maybe, this is one of the features we've developed ;-)