New features: comments and else

Luistxo Fernandez

May 25, 2007, 10:45:28 AM5/25/07
to tagz...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tagzanians:

We're realeasing new features today. Now, in every place in Tagzania
you can leave comments, and review them also: say you like or not,
tell others you're there...

For instance, Mont Saint Michel, www.tagzania.com/item/316
look at the tabs at that interface, you can leave comments there...

Quite 'beta' at the moment, so please be patient with inconsistencies,
we hope to polish the details over the following days.

Other feature relates to Twitter, so, if you say you are somewhere or
like some place, simultaneously you can send a twit to your Twitter
account. Username and password is required, but we don't store them

For instance, I'm at the office right now, and said that in Tagzania
http://www.tagzania.com/item/9952

I clicked I'm Here in the HERE tab, but activating the Twitter option,
so a msg was sent to my account,
http://twitter.com/luistxo/statuses/78087872

Well, enjoy
Luistxo Fernandez, www.tagzania.com

Luistxo Fernandez

May 25, 2007, 10:45:28 AM5/25/07
to tagz...@googlegroups.com

Rhys

May 27, 2007, 4:58:52 AM5/27/07
to Tagzania
Cool, nice options. This has been the missing 'social' part of
Tagzania. Will there be an option in the future to subscribe to an
RSS feed that informs you when someone has left a comment at one of
your locations (like on Flickr)?

Also, with all the recent new options, will you be updating the
localised versions ?

Eskerrik Asko
Rhys