GEORSS aggregator

rsegoly

Oct 20, 2007, 1:15:23 AM10/20/07
to Tagzania
Hi,

A year ago I was playing quite a lot with GEORSS and used two
aggregators to display feeds and also mashup with others, I used
mapfacture and mylocalguru.

I looked at these tools now and I was surprised to see little
development was done, mapfacture has better UI but I do not think
really have any new features ( I could not even add feeds to new
map), mylocalguru works well same as before but last entry in its blog
is mid 06.

I looked for other new tools and found none, so what happened to the
world of GEORSS? Is it really promising as before or just the concept
of independent aggregators did not prove itself.

I heard you can now see youtube video on Google Earth, and of course
tagzania is still here.

Anyone knows?