KML / GPX upload

David

Aug 22, 2007, 4:39:02 AM8/22/07
to Tagzania
Hi !

I used Tagzania to create maps of my motorbike treks and publish them
on my website (http://davidsoft.free.fr).
Recently, I bought a GPS device that can create a log of where I
actually go ; this is cool, because then I don't have to manually
create a track on the map, it's already done for me.
In Google Maps, I can import my KML file (created from the GPX with
itnconv), which is nice.
However, I don't think I found a way to do it in Tagzania ... Is there
something I missed ?

Cheers,
David.

garics

Aug 28, 2007, 7:56:06 AM8/28/07
to Tagzania
Hi David,

Yes, uploading GPS files is an interesting feature, and we've thought
about it many times. We try to keep a balance between new features and
ease of use and that's why we haven't implemented it live until now.

But we think about it every month, so maybe you will see that feature
in the next future.

Thanks for the hint, we'll take it seriously, and thanks for keeping
using Tagzania.

Gari