clouds not visible

Jill Lebiedzinski

May 24, 2011, 9:00:04 AM5/24/11
to Tagxedo
My students are using tagxedo to create a "Year-End-Review". after
they type all of their words in and hit submit, the cloud does nto
show up. It seems to be happening randomly... WOW- my seventh grade
student just figured it out!! He was playing with the Zoom feature
and noticed that he could see it if he clicked on 'Fit' and then 'in'
or 'out'. Yeah- Thanks Kevin for saving all my lessons today!!!

Jill

Kwok-Shing Leung

May 24, 2011, 11:12:11 AM5/24/11
to Tagxedo
Yes this is a known problem. I've seen it. I can never reproduce the
sequence that leads to such problem though. -- Hardy

On May 24, 6:00 am, Jill Lebiedzinski <mslebiedzin...@gmail.com>