help exporting word counts

AEA Office

Apr 10, 2011, 7:35:27 AM4/10/11
to Tagxedo
Terrific Tagxedo Team,

I wrote a blog post yesterday about leaving wordle for tagxedo - I'm
totally in love!
http://aea365.org/blog/?p=3236

However, have found one thing that I can do with wordle that I haven't
yet figured out how to do with tagxedo.

At times, I want to export the word counts so that I have them
available for parallel analysis in another system. With wordle, when I
view the wordcount list, it is fairly easy just to select and copy and
then paste it into excel. With Tagxedo, I don't seem to be able to do
that - is it possible? I have my fingers crossed, especially since the
Tagxedo list handles stemming so nicely.

You rock! And your assistance is appreciated,

Susan

Hardy Leung

Apr 11, 2011, 5:17:24 PM4/11/11
to Tagxedo
Susan,

Thanks for helping to spread the word. Right now I don't have
functionalities to extract the word count. I don't even have a
workaround. Let me think about how to do that (without giving the
impression that the tool is too complicated).

-- Hardy