DeJa Vu

KNRose

Apr 13, 2011, 12:19:07 PM4/13/11
to Tagxedo
I am new to Tagxedo. I am trying to use the tool to analyze my
resume. I see the resume example in the 101 presentation and would
like to duplicate it. How was it accomplished?

I would also like to be able to compare my resume to a job
description. I see an example of this in the 101 deck.on slide 5. It
mentions "DeJa Vu." What is "DeJa Vu?'"

Thanks
Kathy

Hardy Leung

Apr 14, 2011, 2:13:26 AM4/14/11
to Tagxedo
Kathy,

To be proficient with Tagxedo please go through the blog posts. Check
out at least the two mini tutorial (search for Tagxedo portrait and
Tagxedo buddha).

Deja Vu is also explained in one of the blog posts. Basically it
allows two separate Tagxedo runs to assign the same color to the same
word. So if you say run Tagxedo on two speeches by two presidents, you
can more easily identify the same word in the two Tagxedoes (since
they'll have the same color).

-- Hardy