this is a wonderful app

Dorothy

Apr 15, 2011, 4:55:23 PM4/15/11
to Tagxedo
I just want to tell you thank you for the time you have spent on
this. I have donated, and I hope to see the premium app soon. I like
wordle, but this one goes beyond that app.
I have enjoyed looking at the gallery. I tried a few shapes my self
of my favorite celebrity, and some of the shapes don't come out as
good as the ones you have made. I spent 4 hours on this last night.
I can find way more than 101 ways to use this app. For a graphic
designer this is perfect, as typography is very key in all good
design. I also have a class next semester at school called "print
making" I am sure this will be wonderful for ideas for that class.
I hope you release the premium version soon.
;-Þ))

Hardy Leung

Apr 27, 2011, 7:27:00 PM4/27/11
to Tagxedo
Dorothy,

Thank you for your support! If you haven't seen the two mini tutorials
I made, I strongly recommend them (search for "Tagxedo portrait" and
"Tagxedo buddha").

-- Hardy