What is needed to view data from TagTime Android?

Enoch Chhabra

Jan 18, 2015, 9:38:01 PM1/18/15
to tag...@googlegroups.com
I have been using TagTime on Android for a month now. I've been able to export data out and use Alex Schell's TagTime Visualizer (thanks Alex!). And updating beeminder is easy.

However, how do I get the summary of all my tags and the usage of my time for a set period? I would like to review my time usage weekly. Do I need to install the perl codes of Dreeves? I'm no programmer, but I'm am willing to give it a shot if that's what is required.

Thanks!
Enoch

Daniel Reeves

Jan 20, 2015, 2:24:00 AM1/20/15
to tag...@googlegroups.com
Great question! This thread discusses ways to do it:
http://forum.beeminder.com/t/tagging-time-spent/232 (In particular the
script by Philip Hellyer (@pjh).)

(Meta: I'm thinking of adding a TagTime category to the Beeminder
forum to replace this mailing list. Any objections?)

http://dreev.es -- search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com