Permission denied for attachment in Android app

Dan

May 4, 2018, 9:00:24 PM5/4/18
to tagtime
Hello,
I keep getting this error when Gmail starts up after I hit the 'attach to email' button.  Anyone know why I might be getting this?  I have a Galaxy S6 Edge if that helps.

Thanks,
Dan

David A. Harding

May 5, 2018, 8:37:33 AM5/5/18
to tag...@googlegroups.com
I got the same error on a Redmi 4A, however when presented with the list
of apps I could upload the file to, another option for me was Google
Drive. Uploading to that worked for me and integrated well into my
workflow.

I hope that helps. I just started using the app two days ago, so I
don't know if this is a new problem or not. There's a forum for the
tagtime system on the Beeminder website where you might find additional
help:

http://forum.beeminder.com/c/tagtime

-Dave
signature.asc
Message has been deleted

Dan

May 11, 2018, 1:30:01 AM5/11/18
to tagtime
Thanks.  That definitely did help.  The solution that worked for me was to pick "Save to SD card," find the file with a file explorer app (it was in local/sdcard and called 'timepie.log'), and then email it to myself also using that app.  From there I used this awesome TagTime visualizer to check out my data.

Best,
Dan