TagTime Visualizer: pretty graphs of your TagTime data

Alex Schell

Sep 28, 2014, 7:56:48 PM9/28/14
to tag...@googlegroups.com
I recently finished a web app for looking at TagTime data, available here: https://alexschell.shinyapps.io/tagtime-vis/

If anyone wants to fiddle around with this, I recommend cloning http://github.com/alexschell/tagtime-trends/ rather than http://github.com/alexschell/tagtime-vis/ . The former is what I use to look at my own TagTime data (live app here); the latter, public version has a fair amount of extra complexity that you won't need with a single data source.

Rodrigo Belo

Sep 28, 2014, 8:13:21 PM9/28/14
to tag...@googlegroups.com
Hey really nice app! I thought of doing something similar but never managed to go beyond something very preliminary..

Rodrigo

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Alex Schell <schel...@gmail.com> wrote:
I recently finished a web app for looking at TagTime data, available here: https://alexschell.shinyapps.io/tagtime-vis/

If anyone wants to fiddle around with this, I recommend cloning http://github.com/alexschell/tagtime-trends/ rather than http://github.com/alexschell/tagtime-vis/ . The former is what I use to look at my own TagTime data (live app here); the latter, public version has a fair amount of extra complexity that you won't need with a single data source.

Dmitry M

Mar 28, 2023, 5:20:36 PM3/28/23
to tagtime
Hi Alex,

I was wondering if you have an example of a tagtime log that I can play with -- thinking of trying a small implementation on my own and would love to leverage your visualization tech in the end.

Also I see that you've started an iOS implementation, how's that going?

Dmitry