Automated Sleep time/ viewing information

Nicolas Felix Hogan

Nov 13, 2013, 2:40:51 AM11/13/13
to tag...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, loving the updates coming through, I'm really starting to get much more use out of TagTime.

Just wondering if the Android app is likely to get the option of setting specific times for tagging to occur.

So if for instance you always sleep 12 til 8 and always drive 4 til 6 you can exclude those times or auto tag them?

Secondly, I'm wondering if anyone has much experience on how to read the information on windows machines as I seem to get a variety of errors when running cntping.

Thanks again to everyone who's been making Tag Time better than it already was.