future file systems

Hesychast

Apr 22, 2011, 9:04:20 PM4/22/11
to Tags Users
I think you folks are doing for users what Apple is not in empowering
them to manager their own content in a way which is helping us get the
most value out of what might otherwise be dusty libraries. Maybe
someday Apple will have a new file system which really facilitates us
organizing things dynamically to suit our present interests… and I
expect using your products in the mean time is a direct way of
preparing for that.

I've been listening to David Weinberger, author of everything is
miscellaneous and am severely excited about the future of Tags for Mac

bravo! godspeed you developers!

Martin (Gravity)

Apr 29, 2011, 6:40:25 AM4/29/11
to Tags Users