Tags doesn't display existing tags tagged outside Tags

luisp...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2013, 8:14:29 AM1/21/13
to tags-...@googlegroups.com
this is something I mentioned before and still seems to be not resolved.... or I am doing something very wrong

I have some files tagged with the Tag "resources". I tagged them *OUTSIDE* Tags

when I open Tags the Tag "resources" is not visible on the left pane... so making it impossible to select/view those files

this makes Tags not very useful... since I may have tags coming from another app.....

Am I doing something wrong?
If tags can read the metadata of the iles, why can't these tags be displayed?

thanks!

Martin (Gravity)

Jan 22, 2013, 5:27:48 AM1/22/13
to tags-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what you mean by "outside" but I guess you are using a different application.
Tags is using Spotlight to find new assigned tags. This might take a couple of seconds dependent on the load.
if you still have the problem please get in contact with the tech support (Help->Email Support within Tags)

Thanks

luisp...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2013, 7:20:11 AM1/22/13
to tags-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Yes I mean assigned by a different app...
and yes I did wait for a re-indexing... (trying this for a week now)

I sent an error report to support

thanks