sync

24 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

winningattitude

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Ιουλ 2011, 12:29:12 μ.μ.29/7/11
ως tags-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

anyone know if Tags will sync with other macs so that the tag browsers all sync>

especially with email.

Any help is appreciated

Tim Diller

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Ιουλ 2011, 1:28:39 μ.μ.29/7/11
ως tags-...@googlegroups.com
Tags are stored locally in the file metadata. If you set a tag on a file on one Mac and move it to another, then the tags show up. The Tags browser does some background magic to updates its own index.
I recently copied a large number of tagged documents to a new hard drive, and with no extra effort on my part, the tag browser has been populated with the new tags. I'm not sure how quickly this happened, but it was less than 30hrs. (May have happened overnight in some regular scanning script.)
-Tim

winningattitude

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Ιουλ 2011, 1:15:41 μ.μ.30/7/11
ως tags-...@googlegroups.com
Really appreciate it. Helpful information.

I was readings somewhere about MobileMe sync and other sync services.

are you aware of any of these?

Thanks

Jono

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Ιουλ 2011, 4:04:13 μ.μ.30/7/11
ως tags-...@googlegroups.com
Sync works with tagged files in Dropbox. It also works if you use ChronoSync to sync files and set the Sync Triggers as "Extended" under Options. As far as I know iDisk won't sync tags.
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση
0 νέα μηνύματα