open multiple files / drag files from Tag Browser onto an app

39 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Nick Fracture

ongelezen,
15 aug 2012, 20:25:4815-08-2012
aan tags-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I've just got the demo version of Tags, and it seems almost perfect for what I need, except for one thing..

I'm using the app to tag images. In the Tag Browser, I can click a tag to see a list all images with that tag. I can double-click to open one of the images in Preview... but I can't seem to select multiple images to open in Preview (either by double clicking multiple selected files, or dragging and dropping the selection onto the Preview app).

Am I missing something here? Is this a limitation since I've only got the trial version?

If I could open all images with the same tag in Preview / quick look, this app would be amazing..

Thanks for your help
Nick

Martin (Gravity)

ongelezen,
18 aug 2012, 09:36:0018-08-2012
aan tags-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately there is no such feature right now.
But you can simply open a Finder window and enter "tag:your-tag-name" in the search field to get a list of all tagged files.

Martin

Nick Fracture

ongelezen,
19 aug 2012, 05:54:5519-08-2012