Tags Applescripts and Automator Workflows

georgewilkinson

Jul 29, 2011, 2:17:17 PM7/29/11
to Tags Users
I recently updated my OS to Lion and purchased Tags. In setting things
up the way I want them to work I wanted to use the examples since I am
not ver experienced Automator. However, when I opened the samples to
see how they were constructed, I got a message that there are some
outdated actions and the two actions provided by Tags (Apply Tags and
Apply Dynamic Tags) are in fact in the Automator Actions panel even
though the workflow says it cannot find them and shows these as blank
red boxes in the Automator window. I can drag the actions from the
panel into the workflow just fine, but I do not have any information
as to how they are setup to work.

I noticed that the examples I opened are actually in the application's
"contents" in the finder window. Is it possible I need to drag them
out for them to work properly or do these just need updating for
Automator in Lion to work properly?

If I could see some screen shots of the the Automator workflows in
their samples I could possible reconstruct them with the updated
actions in the Automator panel.

Any information would be helpful. Tags is not much use to me until
these can work.