Kanji doesn't display

Michael Rajkovic

Jun 9, 2015, 2:30:44 AM6/9/15
to tagain...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, am having a small problem with the Kanji not displaying when I do a search. I've included a screenshot below.

I've gone into preferences -> detailed view and changed turned off all the defaults and used MS Gothic which should be compatible but I'm still having the same issue. Any suggestions?

Kanji.png

Alexandre Courbot

Jun 14, 2015, 10:33:54 PM6/14/15
to tagaini-jisho
Hi,

Since the kanji are displayed in the detailed view, could you try
setting the same font for the results view tab in the preferences?
This should work that way.