User data issue

imre...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2015, 8:16:23 PM8/3/15
to Tagaini Jisho
Hi All,

I am running Tagaini Jisho version 0.9.2 on Linux

After my last restart some information doesn't display/work  properly.

That is:

- when I search for studied words, the list is not colored according to the score.
- If I search for a word that is visible on the list with text search, text search doesn't return anything.
- The score/history info for a word is not displayed on the detailed view.  (Although I can limit search based on score.)

I guess my User database is corrupted.

Any idea how can I fix/troubleshoot this?  When I try to connect to the user db using sqlite, it complains that this is probably an encrypted database.  Any more ideas what to try?

Thanks,

Imre