Re: user database corruption?

Imre Palik

Aug 3, 2015, 8:16:23 PM8/3/15
to Tagaini Jisho
After some googling I managed to recover as much as possible.

On 08/03/15 15:56, imre...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Tagaini Jisho version 0.9.2, and I started to experience some weird symptoms:
>
> - The result list is not colored according to score anymore, though limiting the results by score works
> - The detailed view doesn't show the score, and the history information for words.
> - If I do a text search for a word that is clearly displayed on the list, the search fails.
>
> Any idea how to fix/trobleshoot this issue?
>
> I tried to open the user database with sqlite, but it complained that it is an encrypted database. Amy more ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Imre

Imre Palik

Aug 3, 2015, 8:16:23 PM8/3/15
to Tagaini Jisho
I am getting the same behaviour with the latest version built from git.

Another weirdness (in both version):

If I filter to studied words in a given score range, on the result list, I get the option to add the word to the study list.