Sudden pop-up of Error Message

Nivedita Ramakrishnan

Aug 20, 2019, 6:22:40 AM8/20/19
to Tagaini Jisho
Hello,

I've been using Tagaini Jisho for many years now, thanks a ton for developing it!

Today, it was working just fine until I closed the software once as I wasn't using it. When I later tried to open the software, it kept displaying an error message which I've attached in this post.

Can anybody please have a look at it and let me know if this is something you've encountered before, and if you were able to resolve the issue, could you please share with me the method on how you managed to do it?

Cheers, and thanks in advance!

Warm regards,
Nivedita
Error for software_2019Aug20.PNG

Alexandre Courbot

Aug 21, 2019, 10:19:33 AM8/21/19
to tagaini-jisho
Hi,

It looks like the dictionary data file has been corrupted/erased for
some reason. This should never happen though. Have you tried
reinstalling the software again? This should put everything back into
place.