Can't use Manual; can't use kanji search

fko...@aol.com

Jan 20, 2014, 12:08:17 AM1/20/14
to tagain...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the following problems with my Tagaini Jisho installation.

1) When I click on "Help" and then click on "Manual" from the drop-menu,
nothing at all happens. (I can read the online manual on the website, but clicking
"Manual" doesn't take me there, if it was supposed to.)

2) When I click on "Search", both "Radical search input" and "Component search
input" are grayed out.  I was hoping to to see a radical table from which I could
assemble a kanji, or a multi-kanji expression, which I could then look up in a dictionary
function.

I am using a 64-bit PC with Windows 8 operating system.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Handy Fox

Aug 17, 2018, 11:21:58 PM8/17/18
to Tagaini Jisho
I just asked the same question. Seeing that this was asked in 2014 I don't expect any answers.

Alexandre Courbot

Aug 17, 2018, 11:23:09 PM8/17/18
to tagaini-jisho
The manual "feature" is really just a link to the corresponding page of the website, so if it doesn't work you can get the same result by going there.

--

---