Running into invalid component resource not found

ranatigrina omnard

Mar 1, 2017, 6:23:59 PM3/1/17
to Taffy Users

I am working on getting Taffy to work on my environment. However I am having the following problems:

Look into the stack trace it says resource not found. But if you see I have a resource folder and a studentCollection.cfc inside it.

Also after Adam told me I should have a application level mapping for taffy folder I did that in Railo admin:

And that's the correct path for my taffy installation

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam Tuttle

Mar 14, 2017, 9:23:17 AM3/14/17
to Taffy Users
I don't recall if it makes a difference, but you say you're on Railo, so I assume it's a pretty old, possibly outdated version. Try changing "taffy:uri" to "taffy_uri".

Is upgrading to Luce 4.5 or 5.x not an option?

Adam