statusText

Kim Bélanger

Nov 11, 2016, 8:46:46 AM11/11/16
to Taffy Users
I've researched this a couple hours already without results.

So maybe someone here will have a derection to share with me ;)

I'm using Lucee 5 / Tomcat, on Windows server 2012 R2 (IIS 8.5) [Azure vm].

When i set "statusText" my text is ignored by IIS which return its own standard statusText. (ex: 200 - OK)

Anyone has any idea why ?

Kim Bélanger

Nov 11, 2016, 10:24:17 AM11/11/16
to Taffy Users
I forgot to mention that
"org.apache.coyote.USE_CUSTOM_STATUS_MSG_IN_HEADER=true"

is already in my catalina.properties

Adam Tuttle

Nov 11, 2016, 11:46:52 AM11/11/16
to Taffy Users
I don't have any direct experience with this. The suggestion in the documentation, which you've implemented, was provided by someone in the community, so I can't personally vouch for it.

On the assumption that it is the correct setting, is it at all possible that the catalina.properties file is the wrong one or in the wrong location? Have you fully restarted the service?

Sorry that I can't be more help.

Adam

Kim Bélanger

Nov 11, 2016, 11:51:35 AM11/11/16
to Taffy Users
There's only one file with this name on the entire fs and the server have been restarted, so no solution that easy i'm afraid ;)
Thanks for your input. I'll continue to search.

/K

Adam