{Tactile Sounds - 0} LED issue fixed (for me!) in 1.0.0.3

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Robert Halvarsson

unread,
May 6, 2010, 10:21:51 AM5/6/10
to Tactile Sounds
Hi!

Just to let everybody know. The LED-issue found in the last version
seems to be fixed now when I use the last version of TS-808 in Synapse
Audio's Orion. Great news! :) :)

Jonathan Murphy

unread,
May 6, 2010, 10:32:45 AM5/6/10
to Tactile Sounds
Hi Robert,
That's a relief! If you could upload an energyXT project file showing
the problem with multiple outputs that would be really helpful.
Thanks,
Jonathan.

Robert Halvarsson

unread,
May 7, 2010, 5:07:13 AM5/7/10
to tactile...@googlegroups.com
Definetly. I'll get to it later today (hopefully!)

Robert Halvarsson

unread,
May 7, 2010, 2:18:07 PM5/7/10
to tactile...@googlegroups.com
Here it is!

Channel 2, 3 and 4 are inaudible on my setup with E XT 2.5.2. They do show on the mixermeter - but no sound as of now.
tr808 beat_test.xt

Jonathan Murphy

unread,
May 7, 2010, 9:16:47 PM5/7/10
to Tactile Sounds
Hi Robert,

I can't save in the demo version of eXT, otherwise I would send you
the project files, but I've uploaded 2 screenshots to the files
section of the group. They show two ways to have multiple outs
working. I noticed you had a Group in your file, but you only had
Output 1 of TS-808 connected to it, which is why you can't hear the
other outputs. I find it easiest to make connections in the Modular
tab. The blue boxes underneath the TS-808 represent the 8 Outputs, so
if you want to hear them, connect them to the Group Input.
Alternatively, insert more Audio Outs, and connect the TS-808 Outputs
to their Inputs, as shown in the other screenshot. Don't forget to
right click on the Audio Outs and select the hardware outputs you want
to direct them to.

Regards,
Jonathan.

On May 8, 3:18 am, Robert Halvarsson <suecae.sou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here it is!
>
> Channel 2, 3 and 4 are inaudible on my setup with E XT 2.5.2. They do show
> on the mixermeter - but no sound as of now.
>
> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Robert Halvarsson
> <suecae.sou...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> > Definetly. I'll get to it later today (hopefully!)
>
> > On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Jonathan Murphy <tactilesou...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Hi Robert,
> >> That's a relief! If you could upload an energyXT project file showing
> >> the problem with multiple outputs that would be really helpful.
> >> Thanks,
> >> Jonathan.
>
> >> On May 6, 11:21 pm, Robert Halvarsson <suecae.sou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> > Hi!
>
> >> > Just to let everybody know. The LED-issue found in the last version
> >> > seems to be fixed now when I use the last version of TS-808 in Synapse
> >> > Audio's Orion. Great news! :) :)
>
>
>
>  tr808 beat_test.xt
> 324KViewDownload

Robert Halvarsson

unread,
May 8, 2010, 4:59:49 AM5/8/10
to tactile...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I see. Multi-outs are not connected automatically to audio out or any group. That was the problem all along! This is great, because now I can use TS-808 to its full potential. :)

Thank you for taking the time to work this out with me. It is very much appriciated.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages