Re: New Substance patches

Message has been deleted

Jonathan Murphy

Jun 23, 2010, 11:42:50 AM6/23/10
to Tactile Sounds
Really looking forward to hearing your patches. All members can upload
files to this group, so you can put them up here, or send them
directly to me, whichever is easiest.

Jonathan.

On Jun 23, 4:20 pm, Ingo Weidner <ingo.weidne...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm new to the group. My name is Ingo Weidner. I'm a "hobby" sound
> designer and Jonathan asked me at KVR if i could do some patches for
> Substance.
> I really like the synth and i'll do my best to provide as many and
> good patches as possible.
> When i'm finished with the patches is uncertain since i'm finishing a
> commercial soundset for Waldorf Blofeld (my first commercial set ever,
> will be sold at the Waldorf online shop) and doing beta testing for
> the upcoming PPG Wave 3.V.
> On the other hand i already started doing some Synth Strings patches
> with Substance which sound very nice IMO. The "Spread" function of
> Substance is perfect for this. When i've finished at least around 10
> patches i'll send them to Jonathan (or upload them here if possible).
>
> If you want to check some of my earlier work (all free or as presets)
> you could check this:
>
> http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=author&id=176645
>
> http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255384&postdays=0&posto...
>
> http://www.waldorfmusic.de/en/downloads?relPath=largo/sounds
>
> http://community.applied-acoustics.com/php/community/view_synth_list.php
>
> http://www.stillwellaudio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=77
>
> http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=279237
>
> I made patches as presets for:
>
> Sylenth1:http://www.lennardigital.com/modules/home/
>
> Synthmaster 2.0:http://www.kv331audio.com/synthmaster.aspx
>
> XHun Audio LittleOne:http://www.xhun-audio.com/site/xhun.php?page=download&littleone_fxb=on
>
> commercial Blofeld soundset will come here:http://www.waldorfmusic-shop.de/epages/61933844.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectI...
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ingo Weidner

Ingo Weidner

Jun 24, 2010, 3:06:23 AM6/24/10
to Tactile Sounds
Hello Jonathan,

i updated the FM patches based on your hints an uploaded the bank file
here.

A zip file with the bank and single patches could also be downloaded
from Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/402230173/IW_Substance_24.06.2010.zip.html

I always have the build date in the file name for confusion.

BTW for the Bell patches the FM amount has to be really low, in the
second patch only at 0.40 from 10.

Ingo

Ingo Weidner

Jun 24, 2010, 5:17:38 AM6/24/10
to Tactile Sounds
"I always have the build date in the file name for confusion."

I meant "for less confusion" of course... :)

Ingo

Jonathan Murphy

Jun 24, 2010, 6:37:20 AM6/24/10
to Tactile Sounds