Is this forum active?

Michael O'Brien

Mar 26, 2015, 2:50:39 PM3/26/15
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to be a nuisance but I can't fix the problem I have with this app and want to resolve it or move on.

If this forum is live can someone please give me a heads up?

TIA

MO

[previously:

Hi - I've just installed this app and setup folder sync with a DropBox folder. Some files are copying across but many are showing 'Invalid argument' errors.

I'm guessing that this means that the app doesn't like some of the file names - e.g. those containing '@'. Is that correct? Is there a way to override this not-liking (as the alternative of renaming all my files based upon my current workflow is not an option)?

Any help very gratefully received,

M]

JNavas

Mar 26, 2015, 4:15:31 PM3/26/15
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
Did you miss my posts on this?
I've bumped them again

Michael O'Brien

Mar 27, 2015, 4:43:08 PM3/27/15
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
I guess so - in fact I still can't see them. But thanks for the nod anyway.

MO

Michael O'Brien

Mar 28, 2015, 2:54:21 AM3/28/15
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
OK - got it 'don't waste your time ...'

Thanks - think I'll save the most time by just throwing away the app.