thumbnails SugarSync

mgochando

Apr 6, 2015, 12:02:21 PM4/6/15
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
hello,

I'm synchronizing through FolderSync the media whatsapp folders from my mobile device (Samsung Galaxy Note running with Android 4.4.4 kitkat) with the Web service from SugarSync. I've realized the thumbnails get lost in the process, and they are important for me to recognize the pictures (jpg) or vids in SugarSync web.

If I synchronize folders between the mobile phone and web directly with SugarSync without using FolderSync then there is no problem with the thumbnails, therefore I assume there is a problem in that sense with the way FolderSync is doing this synchronization through SugarSync.

I do not experience issues with thumbnails synchronizing folders from my mobile device thru FolderSync with Google Drive. Why there is an issue with SugarSync?

Unfortunately, for space reasons, I can only do those whatsapp folders synchronization with SugarSync.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best, Manuel