Connecting to my PC

Neil154

Mar 19, 2015, 4:45:13 PM3/19/15
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
I have the full version of FolderSync installed on both of my Verizon S5 phones.

With both phones I can set up an account (SMB/CIFS) that connects between my laptop and the phone but I cannot connect to my laptop.  When I try to connect to my desktop I get an error message 0xC000009A (almost immediately when I test the account).  I know that I have the correct login information and also the correct static IP.

I am guessing that the issue is a security issue.  I have Norton Internet Security installed on both PCs and both PCs are on the same wifi network and both PCs are on the same HomeGroup.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Neil154

Mar 22, 2015, 9:19:41 AM3/22/15
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
I even disabled Norton Internet Security and have the same problem.  I would appreciate some assistance.