Open ColdFusion position in Raleigh, NC

Grae Desmond

Jul 23, 2019, 6:06:28 PM7/23/19
to TACFUG
Hi All

Wanted to post that we have an opening for a CF developer in my office at NC State in Raleigh NC.  I have posted the job link below.  Please pass along if you know someone or better yet apply if it looks like its up your alley.  Wanted to note that I got some feedback that the required skills listing was intimidating, so please know that its some experience in and general knowledge of those skills listed and not senior level expertise in each that is expected.  I thought that was implied with the descriptions, etc. but for one person it was open to some debate so wanted to make sure that was understood.

Thanks and thanks to thecrumb on slack for letting me know this group was out here.

-Grae

Grae Desmond

Jul 23, 2019, 9:27:50 PM7/23/19
to TACFUG
Meant to mention that this is a local opportunity and not remote.

Thanks