TACFUG - Meeting Reminder

Jim Priest

Jun 19, 2018, 8:51:50 AM6/19/18
to tac...@googlegroups.com
Next Tuesday we'll be meeting and Chad will present on Blitz Index.

BlitzIndex is an extremely easy to use tool to check the health if your database indexes. Designed for any level of experience.
Walk away with real, usable examples, that can improve your application performance!

Please RSVP so I can get an accurate count for pizza and drinks!

Chad Stinner

Jun 19, 2018, 11:41:21 AM6/19/18
to tac...@googlegroups.com
I’m really excited about sharing a tool like this thats so easy to use and has so many benefits. You’ll leave this session with some solid ways to check your database health and implement changes to address any problems.

Come check it out! Its great for any level of developer.

Chad Stinner

--
Upcoming events: http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Area-ColdFusion-Users-Group/
Follow us on Twitter: @tacfug