Re: [tacfug] Digest for tacfug@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Mark Weisberger

Jun 12, 2019, 9:42:43 PM6/12/19
to tac...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for having this. I have learned a lot from it!

I'm curious to know about other CFers' CFEXIT strategies...

I personally am trying to learn as much as I can about SQL Server so I can hopefully be a SQL Server Developer if CFEXIT ever happens to me. Luckily it hasn't happened yet, so I code onward. But alas we all need to be ready.

What are other CFer's doing?

Thanks again for all of your efforts toTACFUG!

Mark Weisberger

Subject: [tacfug] Digest for tac...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
To: "Digest recipients" <tac...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 9:13 PM

tac...@googlegroups.com

Google
Groups

Topic digest

View all topics

tap tap - is this thing on -
1 Update

tap tap - is this thing on

Denard Springle <denard....@gmail.com>:
Jun 12 10:02AM -0700

A heartfelt thank you to Dan and Jim for all the
years and all the memories

TACFUG has brought to me. This was the first user group I
ever spoke at,

and only because Dan encouraged me to do so. I learned so
much from this

group over the years I was in the triangle and wish I was
still in the area

to continue supporting it. Very sad to see it being let go,
but understand

the effort required to keep a group going. It isn't
always easy and you

fellas did one hell of a job for a lot of years... you
deserve many kudos.

-- Denny

Back to top

You received this digest because you're subscribed
to updates for this group. You can change your settings on
the group
membership page.

emails from it send an email to tacfug+un...@googlegroups.com.